09 September 2009

Sakitnya itu.....

sakitnya masih terasa...AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I hate this feeling...

C'mon Ayu, you can through this...
Let it go girl...
Just let it go...

Banyak yang dukung kamu di sini
don't be afraid !!!!!!

c'mon...c'mon...



AARRRRRGGGHHHHHH...GA BISA!!!
DIKIRA GAMPANG APA?????

PENGEN PERGI AJAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

PERGI JAOOOOOOOOHHHHH DARI ORANG-ORANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T MAKE IT!!!!

you can do it,honey..
love yourself,respect yourself..
don't be such a
pathetic person..
there's got to be something for your soul somewhere

C'mon....be strong!!!!


AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The day a door is closed the echoes fill mysoul. They won't say which way to go just trust my heart
To find you're here for open another door but I'm not sure anymore It's just so hard
Voices in my head tell me they know best. Got me on the edge they're pushing, pushing, they're pushing.
I know they've got a plan but the ball's in my hands. This time it's man to man I'm driving, fighting inside
A world that's upside down and spinning faster
WHAT DO I DO NOW WITHOUT YOU??????
I'm kicking down the walls I gotta make them fall. Just break through them all I'm punching, crashing I'm gonna fight to find myself, Me and no one else. Which way, I can't tell I'm searching, searching Can't find the way that I should turn IT'S LIKE NOTHING WORKS WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!
the clock's running down hear the crowd gettin' loud I'm consumed by the sound
Is it him???? is it love????Can the music ever be enough???
Gotta work it out, I can work it out
I can do it, I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know where to go what's the right team?? I want my own thing so bad I'm gonna SCREAM!!!!!
I can't choose, so confused what's it all mean???? I want my own dream so bad I'm gonna SCREAM!!!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 komentar:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhh...
    kiki bantu ya yu :(
    sedih lihat ayu begini...

    BalasHapus
  2. pengen peluk Qee kalo lagi begini...
    peluk yang eraaaaaaattt banget

    BalasHapus